- We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, inerrant and preserved by God, and that it is the supreme and final authority in faith and life. (II Peter 1:20, II Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; II Corinthians 3:17)
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit; was born of the Virgin Mary; lived among men; suffered, bled and died; was buried; arose from the dead; and ascended to God. (Luke 1:35; 2:6-7; Matthew 27:29, 30, 35, 50; Luke 23:50-56; Acts 2:24, 33; I John 2:1; 4:2-3)
- We believe in the Divine Personality of the Holy Spirit. (John 14:16-17; 16:13)
- We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God; that man sinned and thereby incurred both physical and spiritual death; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are sinners in thought, word, and deed. (Genesis 1:16; Ephesians 2:1-3)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as our representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that we who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood. (I Corinthians 15:3; John 3:16)
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God; that they are indwelt and sealed by the Holy Spirit and are secure in Him until the day of redemption. (John 1:12, 3:5; Ephesians 1:13)
- We believe that the church is composed of all believers, that we are baptized into one body, thus being members of one another. (Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12:12-13)
- We believe that Jesus Christ instituted the Lord’s Supper to commemorate His death until He comes again. We believe that water baptism is an ordained testimony, portraying our identification with Christ. (I Corinthians 11:23-26; Matthew 28:19-20; Romans 6:3-4)
- We believe in “that blessed Hope,” the personal imminent coming of our Lord into the air for His saints. We believe in the personal visible and glorious return of Christ to earth with His saints. We believe in the establishment of Christ’s kingdom upon the earth. (Titus 2:13; I Thessalonians 4:13-17; Revelation 19:11-13; Revelation 20:1-6)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and everlasting punishment of the lost. (John 5:28-29)
- We believe in the personality of Satan; that he is the god of this age, the adversary of Christ and His Church, and that his destiny is eternal punishment. (II Corinthians 4:4; II Peter 5:8; Revelation 20:10)
1. We are committed to being a God – centered church.
- Grace Church exists for God. In every person and ministry our ultimate goal is to please and glorify Him.
- If God is not glorified in every ministry then we have failed no matter how much outward success we may enjoy.
2. We are committed to exalting Jesus Christ.
- In every ministry we will seek to exalt Jesus Christ and His marvelous work of redemption through His death on the cross and His glorious resurrection. We desire for others to see Christ in us, while at church and in our daily lives.
- Our church will not be people or program driven, but driven by an all-consuming passion to exalt our Lord Jesus Christ.
3. We are committed to being a Bible-based Church
- Every ministry of our church must be rooted in God’s Word. We believe that the preaching and teaching of God’s Word is the catalyst for change in people’s lives and therefore holds the highest priority.
- Our members should be striving to live out God’s Word, daily. Learning and living the Bible should be natural and normal to our church.
4. We are committed to making prayer a central focus of our church.
- In a church where God’s people have an active prayer life together, regenerating power is present, life is there, and the lost are saved. When prayer is not important there may be an outward shell of growth and productivity, but within it is empty, dry and dead.
5. We are committed to sharing the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- We are not a church that simply exists for ourselves. We exist for others. We look beyond the walls of our church to serve and minister to non-Christians, demonstrating to them the love of Christ.
- We will continue to explore new effective and relevant methods to proclaim the Gospel and bring people to Jesus Christ.
6. We are committed to equipping and growing believers in their faith.
- Believers should be learning, growing and changing as Christ lives His life through them.
- We believe that every Christian should be growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ.
- We will continue to explore new methods to better equip believers in their spiritual walk with Christ.
7. We are committed to world-wide & local missions outreach.
- Our passion is not to see how big our local church can become but how much we can grow the body of Christ in this world. We endeavor to give away to other outreaches many of the blessings God has given to us. This is done by providing prayer and financial support to other co-laborers in the world. We are thrilled when God allows us to have a small part in the great good He is doing through them.
- Since we have been entrusted to love and care for our neighbors, local mission outreach in the community provides the local church with the greatest opportunity and impact for the love of Jesus Christ to be seen and shared, as this is where the church has the most influence and authority.