As we serve the Lord and are involved in outreach, both within and outside Grace Church, all too often we, ourselves, may fall through the cracks when we have a need. Many times that’s because we’re more accustomed to giving than receiving. Thus, the Congregational Care Team keeps its eyes and ears open.
To accomplish our mission, we:
- Encourage one another through prayer, phone calls, cards, notes, and visits
- Provide meals & transportation for those in need
- Provide a listening ear and comfort for those going through troubling times of grief, sickness, surgeries, stress, anxiety, and loneliness.
- Encourage and help connect people within our congregation to Small Groups, Bible Studies, or other ministry groups within our church and community
If you or someone you know has a need, or you would like to join this ministry, you may connect with the Congregational Care Team by contacting:
- Amy Houska – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portia McClain – email@example.com
- Darlene Walker – firstname.lastname@example.org