Welcome to the 13th Year of the BIG Ministry
What is BIG?
- A Community Ministry for Students Grades 5-8
- Takes place EVERY OTHER Friday Night from 6:30-9:00 PM during the School year.
- Admission is $3 or 3 non-perishable food items (supports Gifts of Grace)
- High Energy, Fast Paced, with tons of games, prizes, and fun!
What Happens at BIG?
- Crazy Games and Prizes – Like putting pantyhose over your head and trying to eat a banana
- Life Lessons – Relevant topics designed to help middle schoolers handle difficult situations and issues that are reinforced with scripture and pointing to Jesus Christ.
- BIG Activities & Fun – Whether its participating in the BIG game upstairs (dodgeball, floor hockey, arena football, basketball, glow in the dark soccer, etc.), having fun at the video gaming center (65 inch TV’s), creating masterpieces in our very own Arts & Crafts Studio, playing pool, air hockey, foosball, foursquare, or just hanging out with friends.
- Grabbing Grub – Students are able to purchase snacks and refreshments at the snack bar, which offers free popcorn, drinks, French fries, chicken nuggets, ice cream, assorted candy, and occasionally, Pizza or walking Tacos. And don’t worry parents, everything is always $1.00 !
Why We Do It:
The purpose BIG is to offer a group of kids in our community a place to hang out and be themselves with people who truly care about them. We show and teach the unconditional love and forgiveness of Christ.
BIG 2022 Fall Schedule
|FRIDAY||BIG GAME||EXTRA FUN|
|September 30||Dodgeball||BIG Opening Night Fun|
|December 16||Dodgeball & BIG Gift Exchange||Free Cake & Ice Cream for Jesus’ Birthday|
Along with all the other BIG STUFF
- Small Games
- Foursquare Tournaments
- Arts & Crafts
- Video Games
- Pool Tables
- Air Hockey
- Full Snack Bar
- Hanging out with Friends!
- Tons of Games and Prizes to be Won!
Other Important BIG Stuff
- No electronic devices will be permitted at BIG. This includes cell-phones, tables, I-anything, etc. Please leave them at home. We promise, you won’t be bored.
- You MUST register ONLINE before you come to BIG and it MUST be filled out and signed by an adult/parent.
- Parents MUST come inside to sign out/ get their student at the end of the night. Students will not be allowed to leave the building without a parent/guardian.
- IF your student attended BIG during the 21-22 school year, you DO NOT need to fill out either form
- IF your student is entering 5th Grade this school year, you NEED to register them.
- You Must fill out and submit BOTH forms before your child can attend BIG.