What is EPIC?
EPIC stand for “Everyone Perfect in Christ.” We are a Youth Group for students in grades 7th through 12th.
The mission is to seek to build up our youth and bring them together to develop lasting friendships and a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our goals are to develop trust and friendships with each other through Christian fellowship, fun activities, bible studies, and food.
What We Do
- EPIC meets EVERY SUNDAY from 6:00 to 8:00 pm at the church during the school year in the BIG Basement. Parking is located in the back of Grace Church Shrewsbury.
- We always begin by having dinner together provided by someone in the church. We believe this is important in building relationships and teaching proper manners.
- There is always some sort of game that we will play, whether low key downstairs or high energy upstairs.
- Our teaching time consists of a group lesson, with then break out small groups, usually divided by girls and guys. This year’s teaching series is “The Black Letters of Jesus”, focusing on Jesus’ actions during his ministry on earth.
- Each month we have a service project to put our teaching into action. We also have other fun events throughout the school year to encourage fellowship and build relationships.
- We also plan summer activities to keep everyone connected. They are announced at the beginning of each summer.